“A king-sized disappointment!”

Cuisines: Greek, Fast Food
Masachusetts
“A king-sized disappointment!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

We tried this place because it opened earlier than anywhere else near our hotel. What a let down. I ordered an oatmeal and fruit cup, each for $1.75. Imagine my surprise when my fruit cup was one of those tiny Dole peaches containers you buy at the store in a four pack for $2!!! My husband had French toast; not only did it have margarine on it instead of butter, but it also tasted of peppers (that must have been on the grill prior to his order being cooked). The restaurant itself is quite dingy and dirty. Overall it was a poor value with crummy food.

1 Thank cookiebert

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Good, clean and cheap!”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We had breakfast here several times. Prices are great - we had the special one day. It consisted of two eggs scrambled, best fried potatoes and three chipolata sausages which were great. This was 4.85. Had a three egg omelette with filling that was around $6.00. The food came off the grill clean! It has an open kitchen, the area doesnt look that good but the food and service were great. Didnt eat here at night, would definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Beth2407
Rockledge, FL
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We ate here this morning while in town for a business meeting. YUMMY! Had the eggs and bacon. Simple, cooked exactly how I ordered. Home fries were perfect....thinly sliced potatoes cooked to perfection. We'll be back tomorrow!!

2 Thank jennysch
Jupiter, Florida
“Great Food And Affordable Prices”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

No doubt the best greek salad I had in years. The prices were so affordable and the establishment is large with plenty of seating. The staff are friendly and efficient. I found out about this place the day before I left Salt Lake City. I wished I had found it earlier.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank guyanamist
Reno, Nevada
“good fast food great breakfast specials”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

good fast food great breakfast specials
burgers