“McDonald's made better pizza than this place.”
Review of Big Daddy's Pizza

Big Daddy's Pizza
Ranked #614 of 1,406 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
salt lake city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“McDonald's made better pizza than this place.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Wow! For $35.00 ( two 12" pizza's, one combo, the other a 2 topping, including tip for driver) I expected much, much better. Frankly, I remember when McDonalds tried doing pizza and there's was on par with what you get from Big Daddy's. Really folks, nothing special here at all except the high price. So, do yourself a huge favor and order from say Pizza Hut or Domino's. You'll get better pizza (Domino's) and spend almost half as much.

• Visited March 2014

Beaverton, Oregon
“Hotel Delivery”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We are staying at the Marriott downtown City Creek and after a great night seeing lights on Temple Square we needed a late dinner. Big Daddy's delivered...literally and figuratively. 20 minutes after ordering we had great pizza in our room.

Hint: pizzas aren't real big, order up in size.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank slashby
Salt Lake City, Utah
“For nights when cooking isn't happening”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Solid pizza, fast delivery. Since we've moved here in June, we've used them a few of times. I pick my own toppings (mushrooms, red onions, and olives, for those who care), so I haven't tried any of the specialty pizzas. My husband tends to get meat on his pizzas, and he likes what he's tried. We each get a medium, and have more than enough for lunch the next day.

The red sauce isn't too sweet, which is a problem for a lot of pizza places. Where I lived before, I just had to accept the extra sugar in my sauce. I'm glad to find a place that keeps it on the savory side. I'm erring on the side of "Very Good" because of the sauce.

• Visited June 2013
Chi-town
“different from Chicago style pizza”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

our family stopped by for dinner on our visit to the Smoky Mountains. Overall service was good. We arrived before a large rush & that made things all the better. Value was good. The chicken wings were very tasty, making us wish we (party of 2 adults n 3 kids) had ordered 2 #'s vs 1. We ordered 2 large, each split with 2 different toppings & made for good options. We had about 1/4 of each pizza to take home to enjoy later. Our family is coming into town and we are planning on going back.

Visited July 2013
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Best Local Pizza! Their sauce is amazing.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Overall rating: 4/5. Try their BBQ chicken pizza, amazing. And their regular pepperoni pizza with extra sauce is a classic favorite. You'll find they have other signature pizzas' that are tasty. The prices are fair and value driven. In my opinion, their pizza is fantastic. Can't wait to go back! -A Regular.