“Above & beyond service & stay experience”
Review of Inn on the Hill

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salt Lake City
Inn on the Hill
Ranked #1 of 11 Salt Lake City B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My stay was absolutely wonderful & memorable. It was my birthday and I had just spent the day at the Sundance Festival with my college friend who I hadn't seen in over 10 years. Paige was very considerate & accommodating & made it work so that my friend & I could continue our years of catching up by working the accommodations around. For that my friend & I will be forever grateful. Also, a definite 360 from the night before staying at the Marriott & being woken up by rowdy next door neighbors, the Inn allowed us both to catch up on much needed z's & quiet moments. Thanks again to Paige & staff for the thoughtfulness & added touches (Happy Birthday chocolate mints), consideration to our situation and fabulous breakfast the next morning. We look forward to another stay with our significant others in the near future!

Ellen

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Empressmichie
There are newer reviews for Inn on the Hill

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The inn is a gorgeous Victorian with beautiful rooms. It has an amazing staff that goes above and beyond to make your stay memorable. I will definitely be back. We stayed at the Marriott the night before and got zero sleep due to the noise level. Breakfast was amazing. Absolutely nothing but good to say about the Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We absolutely loved our stay here!! We stayed on a Wednesday night after our wedding and it was perfect. We arrived later but were able to let the inn know when we would arrive. We were met by one of the workers and he told us that since we were the only ones in the inn that night that we could look around and pick any of the rooms we wanted! So much fun being able to explore and look through the rooms. We ended up sticking with our choice of the Saltair. Any of the rooms looked great though--the pictures on the website help to narrow down the choices. Wonderful room and the bed was great! The bath tub was lovely as well. The innkeeper also told us about snacks and had us sign up for breakfast and that there were even movies to rent out if we wanted. We could totally have stayed here a few more days! The breakfast in the morning was excellent and the service was attentive but not intrusive. They were very accommodating for dietary preferences which I was very thankful about! All in all, we can't wait to come back some day and are trying to find a reason to go to Salt Lake City! The location was easy to find and pretty close to the airport too.

Room Tip: Look through the pictures on the website and think about what is important to you...do you want more...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I have been here twice already, and will be coming back often! I used to drive by . and think how pretty the outside was, and the interior is just as pleasing. The Inn is walking distance from attractions in Salt Lake. The views are incredible. The service we get is great. It's the perfect place for a weekend retreat

Room Tip: We love the Saltair room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2013

fell in love with the people who run the place....never been treated so loving and welcomed...great location and goodies. breakfast was always delicious ...very clean and so charming. can not wait to go back:)

Room Tip: carriage room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The Inn on the HIll has a great location in Salt Lake City being close to the Capital Building and Temple Square. We stayed 3 nights in the Bryce room which was large,had a super comfy king size bed and a balcony looking over the city. The weather was cold when we visited and the room has a lot of windows which I presume they cant double glaze as its a historic building and found the radiator didn't heat the room that well but once in bed you were lovely and cosy, also the traffic on State Street can be a bit noisy up to 10pm and starts again around 6.30am so if like me you're a light sleeper bring ear plugs ( with these I slept fine ). We stayed 1 night in the Wasatch room on our return before our flight home this was a smaller room with a fireplace which also had a balcony over looking the city, my husband and I liked this room better as it had a nice cosy feel to it and the bathroom was bigger. Breakfast on all mornings was really nice with a savoury selection but always served with fruit. Staff were friendly and helpful although on our initial stay we were not told about the refreshment fridge/cupboard where you can get bottles of water,cans of coke,etc also crisps,nuts and biscuits to have at any time, I had read this on a previous review so knew about it. Would definitely stay there again as you couldn't get a more convenient location that feels like your home.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The Inn on the Hill is very charming and superbly situated.between the Capital Building and Downtown. Our room, Topaz Mountain, was outstanding. We had booked Escalante, but were offered a complimentary upgrade, which was too good to refuse. Our only minor issue would be that the breakfast was not up to the high standard we experienced in many of the other B & B's we stayed on our visit to the mid-West. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in the Inn on the Hill and Salt Lake City

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple