“Authentic Deli and Market”

Tony Caputo's Market and Deli
Ranked #21 of 1,412 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2013

A must visit while in the city. The Balsamic they put on the sandwiches is to die for. We ended up buying 5 liters from the market to have shipped home. Great atmosphere and the sampling in the market is great. The cheese selection alone will make your head spin. Don't think about it just get there and sample real Italian deli meats, cheeses, and oils and vinegars. ummmm wish I was there now.

1  Thank 1moresunset
There are newer reviews for Tony Caputo's Market and Deli

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I always look forward to trips to Salt Lake City so that I can eat a grilled muffuletta at Caputos! The sandwiches and salads are just wonderful. The market has an amazing variety of meats, cheeses and specialty items as well as a fun and lively ambience and very helpful staff. Just a great place!

1  Thank funsandiego
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

So many people dont know about caputos its shocking. We get muffalettos or antipasti from the deli for lunch. But what we REALLY crave are their meats and cheeses from the market area. You must try tony's pesto. We keep an extra couple containers in the freezer at home at all times. The staff has taken a tremendous amount of time teaching us about all the goodies there.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This deli is very authentic of real Italian sandwiches. I am definitely coming back! I got the soprano sandwich and a caprese salad, both of which were very good. It was also fun to walk around the chocolate shop and cheese shop that are part of the market.

1  Thank Courtney O
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I needed to order a lunch for a business presentation and my client suggested Caputo's. They suggessted a platter of mixed sandwiches, a pasta salad and cookies. Everything was ready on time, carefully packaged, and my client was very pleased to see me arrive with everything. I can't personally testify to the taste, but the comments from my clients told me enough. I will definitely use them again for similar events.