“Great Deli!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
san diego
“Great Deli!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I always look forward to trips to Salt Lake City so that I can eat a grilled muffuletta at Caputos! The sandwiches and salads are just wonderful. The market has an amazing variety of meats, cheeses and specialty items as well as a fun and lively ambience and very helpful staff. Just a great place!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank funsandiego

Salt Lake City
“Go go GO!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

So many people dont know about caputos its shocking. We get muffalettos or antipasti from the deli for lunch. But what we REALLY crave are their meats and cheeses from the market area. You must try tony's pesto. We keep an extra couple containers in the freezer at home at all times. The staff has taken a tremendous amount of time teaching us about all the goodies there.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Great lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This deli is very authentic of real Italian sandwiches. I am definitely coming back! I got the soprano sandwich and a caprese salad, both of which were very good. It was also fun to walk around the chocolate shop and cheese shop that are part of the market.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Courtney O
Parker, Colorado
“Fantastic catering service”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I needed to order a lunch for a business presentation and my client suggested Caputo's. They suggessted a platter of mixed sandwiches, a pasta salad and cookies. Everything was ready on time, carefully packaged, and my client was very pleased to see me arrive with everything. I can't personally testify to the taste, but the comments from my clients told me enough. I will definitely use them again for similar events.

Visited May 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Really neat deli and market”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This little deli is a hidden treasure. Tons of cheeses, meats, chocolates, olives, oils, vinegars, and other speciality items to browse and choose from. If you are in the area, this place is a must!

Visited March 2013