“Mmm meatball grinders”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Greek, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Awesome meatball grinders and salads! Plenty of indoor seating, and a few outdoor seats as well. It's counter-style ordering, and the service is very quick. They also have a lot of local foods for sale in the market section of the store.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We wound up eating a late lunch at Caputo's on Sunday. My husband had the Meat Lasagna and I had linguini with Meatballs and marinanr. Both are served with a salad and roll. The food was fantastic - and the people made us feel like part of the family. Very friendly ! One of the cooks brought out an Italian Butter cake for us to split and try for dessert. It was so good - we bought two to take home. This market is the place to go for anyone who cooks seriously and needs to find quality unuque ingredients. We had a delightful time and a great meal !

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I'm sorry that i didn't know about this sooner or I would have eaten there more! A friend took me on my final day and I really enjoyed it. This family Italian deli, restaurant and grocery store reminded me so much of the old shops in the Italian sections of Philly and NY. It is really worth the trip. If you don't go you will be sorry. Your trouble will be what to order - it's all so good. Service is beyond compare!!! Enjoy.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Tony Caputo's Merket and Deli is a fun, fast and delicious way to have lunch while in Salt Lake City. it is also affordable!

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Great scores on tripadvisor usually mean great food and atmosphere. I got the meatball sub- half- and a side of pasta salad. Definitely worth it on both items.
I saw some reviews complaining about price. This place is a bit more than the average deli, but it is local and has an extensive menu. If you want less expensive, go to subway. This is a little bit of greekness in downtown.