“Surprisingly Great”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The food here was great. The wait was long but was worth it. I felt concerned since the Friday evening wait was beginning to cut into our trip to SLC but after the dining experience I can see why the wait was so long. I'll be back here with the family next again.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I stopped by Pei Wei for some takeout. I placed my order at the register, the staff member said my order would be ready in about 20 minutes and they would call my name when the order was ready. The restaurant was only 25% fulll, and there seemed to be an abundance of staff members. I sat in the waiting area for more than 20 minutes. Meanwhile the staff members conversed with each other and several other customers picked up their orders (that were placed after mine). After 25 minutes I went to the front desk and asked if my order was ready. The staff member was very unapologetic and said "oh sorry, we forgot to call your name" and she handed me a $10.00 gift card.

Eventually I arrived home with food, which was actually very tasty. If it wasn't for the poor service, I would have been a repeat customer.

1  Thank Nicole W
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Pei Wei is owned by PF Changs so if you like PF Changs and their classic dishes (lettuce wraps, honey seared chicken/crispy honey chicken, mongolian beef, etc) you can find the exact same food at Pei Wei but in a more relaxed (and cheaper!) place.

The food is about $8 a plate and the serving sizes aren't huge but definitely fill you up (a great lunch place).

1  Thank ChelseaUT
Reviewed January 4, 2009

Decent Chinese "fast" food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed May 17, 2008

I believe it is owned by P.F. Changs and has practically the same menu for a fraction of the price.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook