“Best Cheesesteaks in Town!”
Review of Moochies

Moochies
Ranked #51 of 1,441 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Moochies is the place to go when you have that Philly Cheesesteak craving in Salt Lake City. The cheesestakes are authentically delicious and quite large. The meatball sub is not the best but makes a valiant effort. Sides can be hit or miss. Service is just like being in Reading Market Terminal in Philly; fast and loud with a long line to be served.. Small location but with good amount of seating for the space. Most people take it to go. If you want a really good cheesestake, Moochies is the best option in town.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My U of U son and I had the most delicious cheesesteaks EVER here yesterday! He always appreciates a great meal after living on cafeteria food mostly full-time, and commented numerous times how great they were. Super hot and fresh, the cheesesteaks were loaded with meat, gooey cheese and perfectly grilled vegetables. Don't miss these!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The Cheesesteaks are amazing. Great meat. Great bread. Flavorful cheese. The meatball sub left a lot to be desired. Very peppery, not real flavorful. Stick with the cheesesteaks!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

All I need to say you need one in Ogden Utah or north of where your at in Salt Lake City Utah. This is the best Philly Sandwich that you will love. Our son like the meatball but we will stick with the Philly. The service is always great. They all have a good attitude.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The Pros: The Philly Cheesteaks are really fantastic. Ask for a side, or better yet, the bottle of jalapeno sauce to take back to your table. I also really like their spicy potato salad... top shelf. I'm a little so so on the meatball sandwich, but maybe I'm still scarred by the mockery I received from my wife. Okay, it was funny. The tomato sauce basically stained the area around my mouth red... like a clown. I had to wash my face in the bathroom vigorously before I could go out in public again. Probably my fault though... I took a no prisoners approach to eating the thing. Normal people (with manners) probably need not worry. Half a Philly sandwich will likely do for most people.

Cons: You will probably smell like Moochie's and your Philly Cheesesteak for the rest of the day. I wouldn't wear an absorbent material if you have the foresight to think ahead.