“Outstandig”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
“Outstandig”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I went there with friends early April. Service, atmosphere and the dinner were outstanding. Everything we ordered came shortly and was with great taste. You really can enjoy having dinner at this restaurant.

Visited April 2013

Oxford
“Fresh tasty food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Restaurant mainly focused on Indian cuisine...but also did 'Himalayan' too. Staff were attentive and friendly. We started with the mixed veg platter...but it was all a bit greasy if I am honest. Should really have clocked that...Indian starter. The main was Himalayan style Chili Chicken. It was superb! Very fresh and spicy. I ordered my spices to level 3. They go to six!! Anyway, very good mail.
Price-wise it was very reasonable coming in at 60USD for 2 of us plus a beer each. Quite good price. I thought the decor was a bit shabby and it all needed tightening up a bit...hence 1 star reduction.,, food very recommended.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank OXAL
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Great find in Salt Lake”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My brother and I were in Salt Lake for a week long ski trip. We both love Indian food and decided to give this place a try after reading the reviews. We liked it so much we ate here twice!
The vegetarian chili (and the chili with chicken) is spectacular. It had a nice spice level and was truly a wonderful addition to the many great vegetarian dishes I have come to love at Indian restaurants. The staff were very attentive and kept our water glasses filled. The naan was excellent. Usually I get a naan and a bowl of rice. This naan was so good I just had more naan.
I had the vegetable korma the second time and it too was wonderful.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank DavSt
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thumbs up!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was craving memos since couple of days but did not get time off from work loads. Finally i managed time and went to this restaurant and I ordered momos , ' fenugreek chicken curry and brown rice(my favorites) food was served in no time. Yumm yumm momos , the Chatni was super. All employes I found very friendly including manager. The main reason I go this restaurant is freshness in food and authentic flavor. If any one looking for fresh Nepali , Indian food this restaurant is the best selection. Thumbs up!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Madan S
Palm Springs, California
“Unexpected”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Ate here with friends this past Tuesday and was really pleased that well prepared Indian food is available close to downtown. While the ambiance is not fantastic, the wait staff are helpful, friendly and made good suggestions. The food was flavorful, nicely prepared and the meats used were of high quality....very little fat or dishes swimming in orange oil. I highly recommend the place.

• Visited January 2013