We just stayed three nights. We booked for two initially and extended. The hotel is extremely well located downtown and near the temple and its attractions. The shops are a short free tram ride the other way.
We had a king room which was excellent. It was well serviced each day and the staff are excellent.
This is a good choice of hotel. However, the associated restaurant is a bit ordinary. On the last night we found Blue Lemon Cafe just up the road opposite the temple entry and it was great. Also, the cafe in the Joseph Smith Building was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah