I arrived here and I had the impression to be brought back to the 50s. Everything was old-style. My room was big, but it is almost all the positive I can say about it. The furnishing was old, dirty and consumed by the time and the use. The bath was very small and I think it was in plastic, not a classical bath, which I am used to. It was also quite nosy because there was a building being built just in front of my room. Positive was the free wireless internet access and the free airport shuttle, which you have to book a day before, to be sure to have a place. However, the stuff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah