Stayed just one night in this pleasant hotel, situated in a perfect location in this beautiful city.
Close to the Temple Square and the Mormon Temple, and next door to the Latter Day-Saints Family History Centre. Lovely gardens nearby also. Very comfortable rooms and pleasant staff. Shame about the rather ordinary buffet breakfast, with luke-warm scrambled eggs, possibly a one-off. Nevertheless, a decent hotel in a convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah