Stayed here for the ----- time - it's been a lot. Can't beat the location for doing genealogy at the LDS library next door. Only issue I had this time was that I was put in room 1315. The compressors? for the hotel sounded like they were right on top of my room. I could see them on the roof. All night long it felt like lawn mower noise in my room - next to little sleep. FORTUNATELY the next morning when I was asked how my room was, the gal offered to put me in a different room on the 10th floor. What a difference! It was quiet as could be. I now settled in for the rest of my stay. If you are doing genealogy, Café Navoo offers very good food and with a coupon from the library, 10% discount is offered. The cafeteria in the basement of the church office building also has wonderful food for lunch. Nice to have refrig and microwave in room too. Otherwise free shuttle service is great to and from the airport and the front desk offers very friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah