We got a good deal on our room, and the downtown location was great, with parking ($5/day) conveniently adjacent to the hotel. The bed was great, but the 5:30am noise from the compressors behind the hotel (note: we were on the 11th floor) was deafening. I don't think anyone could have slept through it! Not sure where you would find silence since TRAX is right in front of the hotel... Perhaps the desk staff could help on this?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah