I stayed at this hotel while attending a seminar. The room was clean. I was in room 816, with no view. I was staying there by myself so the single double bed and room size were adequate. An iron and ironing board were provided. They didn't provide a toothbrush and toothpaste. I was able to buy this in the shop downstairs. Check in and check out were fairly easy. I liked the hotel because of its location close to my meetings. I had lunch on my first day at the City Creek Center which was close by and enjoyed the shopping there. Breakfast at the attached JB's restaurant was fine. There was a variety of food to choose from. Service was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah