I had big nicely furnished room on the top floor with an oblique view of Temple Sq and not on the street car side. Quiet apart from the roar of the Aircon unit - noisy but effective. My room had an armchair that was one of the most comfortable I have ever sat in, and one of the ugliest, but who cares? Bring your own bottle opener. There was a narrow balcony but the sliding door was screwed shut maybe for safety reasons. All the staff seemed pleasant and helpful. The breakfast place attached to the hotel was OK and you would need to walk a few blocks to find an alternative. A good solid hotel choice for whatever you want to do in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah