I can't remember how many times (several) I've stayed at this hotel but enjoy the convenience of it being next to the LDS library when I come to do genealogy. I also enjoy the fact that there is a microwave and small refrig in the room so I have packed some basics to tie me over for breakfast - easier than going out! Room is adequate but basically I'm only sleeping there and so it's fine with me. My only complaint is the noise factor that comes from a fan that continuously runs in the bathroom and the noise that comes from other rooms having their wall heating/air conditioning turned on during the night. At 4am in the morning, it's a real distraction!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah