We live fairly close to Salt Lake, so therefor travel there on a regular basis, and this is almost ALWAYS our hotel. It is very nice, well cleaned, amazing employees, good prices, and GREAT location! We always request a high up room for the view! The swimming pool is on the smaller side but it isn't horrible, and the hot tub is amazing! And the beds are really comfortable as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah