I have stayed at the Plaza Hotel several times because its so convenient to the LDS Library. I had requested an upper floor room and was put in the last room on the 12th floor which faced the Capitol. Room was small but was a very pleasant view both in the morning and at night! Nice to have microwave and refrig in room too. Hate to complain about free shuttle but called when I arrived at the airport and was told shuttle would be there in about 15-20 minutes. That wait became a 50 minute+ wait as the person who answered the phone at the hotel forgot to tell the shuttle driver! Unfortunately this has happened 3 other times. Appreciate the free shuttle but communication between hotel and shuttle driver needs to be better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake City's Dream Location Hotel. Located across the street from Utah's most visited attraction Historic Temple Square hosting six million visitors annually. Next door to the World's Largest Family History Library where you can research your family roots for free. Across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. Adjacent to the Gateway Mall Salt Lake’s Historic district. You will enjoy our friendly caring staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Salt Lake Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salt Lake City Plaza Hotel
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah