We stayed here for 3 nights after a two day trip from the UK and then again for 1 night prior to our flight home. We were warmly welcomed as platinum IHG Club members and were very pleased with the roomy two bed suite. The lounge furniture was a little well used but comfy nevertheless. Dinner in the restaurant was good quality and quantity and our server was really friendly and very helpful. This was not so in the morning at breakfast as the service was very slow and the wait staff were not really very interested in serving. The food when it arrived was very good so the chef needs congratulating but the serving staff in the morning are responsible for the 4* rather than the 5* I would have awarded. Front desk staff were very helpful and assisted us in choosing where to go during our stay. The airport shuttle bus lady was very helpful too and assisted us in getting the free shuttle to Temple Square. Everywhere seemed well maintained and pleasant. Everyone remembered us when we got back from our trip to Yellowstone and wanted to know how we enjoyed it (except the breakfast "waitresses") and it felt like coming home. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a welcome, pleasant stay just be warned that if the breakfast buffet is not available (weekends, Mon and Fri?) then service is slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Salt Lake City Airport West! Minutes from Salt Lake International Airport, downtown Salt Lake City, and four world-famous ski resorts within 45 minutes, the Holiday Inn Salt Lake City Airport West is ideally located. A free airport shuttle is available. Well- appointed guest rooms in rich, warm tones with spacious and well-lit work areas will delight you. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access in-room and throughout the hotel. Tie up loose ends in our 24-hour business center and enjoy the HD flat screen TVs when work is done. Triple sheeted beds and a pillow menu provide a superior night's sleep. Dine on classic American cuisine in Wingtips Bar and Bistro, our full service restaurant or enjoy the ease of room service. Catch a game on large plasma TVs in our lounge. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, indoor pool, and whirlpool. Plan a successful event with our professional meeting and catering staff. We offer over 2300 square feet of flexible meeting space. Visit these popular attractions while in Salt Lake City, Home to the XIX Olympic Winter Games: Gateway & City Creek Shopping, Salt Palace Convention Center, Temple Square and the Great Salt Lake. Visit our corporate neighbors: GE Healthcare, L3 Communications, Raytheon, and Northrop Grumman. Experience all that the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Airport West has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City-Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Salt Lake City-Airport West
- Holiday Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City-Airport West Utah