Spent the night of 9/25/10 on the last night of our Utah vacation before traveling home to NC. Was greeted by Emily at front desk and very pleasant, friendly and answered all our questions. This hotel is about 2 mi. from SLC and the shuttle service starts at 4:45am each day. We requested a wake-up call for 4am and the phone rang promptly at 4! Our king bed room was huge; had a comfortable "club" chair with ottoman and a nice chair at the desk. The WiFi password is provided for you as you check in, but they also have a nice business center just off the main lobby so you can print your boarding passes. After two nights at a Hampton Inn and their concrete slab mattresses, the HIExpress was a welcomed respite! Slept like a baby; had requested a room facing their parking lot so the interstate traffic was no problem for us; I could see where it would be had our room been on the other side of the hall! There is also a laundry facility and a little "store" with microwaveable meals and snacks next to the check-in area. There are several restaurants and chain restaurants in the area. BEWARE: Construction is going on in the area so you may have to detour to get around! We arrived at the lobby at 4:35 and the young man on duty at the front desk made my husband some fresh coffee and gave us some fruit for our trip since the restaurants at the airport would not be open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upscale Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Salt Lake City Airport East Travelers looking for a warm & inviting hotel in Salt Lake City will love this pet-friendly SLC hotel. The staff of Holiday Inn Express at Salt Lake Airport (SLC) provides guests outstanding service in many different ways. Corporate travelers appreciate the location and convenience of this hotel, 3 miles from SLC airport. Business meetings are easy to get to when you're 4 miles from downtown. If you'd like a closer meeting, consider our SLC hotel's meeting rooms. The 24-hr Business Center is ready for all your business needs. Leisure travelers love our beautiful Holiday Inn Express at Salt Lake Airport (SLC) because we offer an upgraded experience that will make any vacation memorable. You can head downtown to visit Gateway Mall. Also visit Temple Square, Trolley Square & the EnergySolutions Center. It is easy to get to the Great Salt Lake, 10 miles from our SLC hotel, since we're off I-80 and I-215. The best part of these Salt Lake City accommodations are the extras that make this a great Salt Lake City hotel deal. There's free high-speed, wireless Internet access. We have a free hot breakfast served daily and a coffee bar in the lobby 24-hrs a day. From the free shuttle to the airport and friendly staff, we make your visit memorable when you Stay Smart with Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Airport / East
- Holiday Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East Salt Lake City, Utah