Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$202
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$164
$123
$113
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$329
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$154
$134
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$128
$119
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$135
ComfortSuites
All reviewsfront deskcookiessalt lakehotel is cleantwo nightshotel is locatedthe breakfast arearental carshuttle serviceexcellent hotelbed was very comfortableclose to downtownnice roomhieeliaspillowsfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I was so impressed with this hotel. The rooms were beautiful, the breakfast was delicious, the personnel were wonderful. They even let me stay in my room for a late check out. I loved the little snack place where I got a frozen dinner that I cooked in the in-room microwave. I ate one of the free apples and drank the fresh iced water provided at the front desk. The only criticism I have is that someone needs to scrub the tiles in the swimming pool which BTW was indoor with a whirlpool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking downtown. I had a lovely view and I did not even ask.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you so much for coming to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Salt Lake City Airport East! We are so glad you were impressed with our hotel. Your guest room, breakfast, our staff, and snack shop down to the fruit and water in the lobby area, it is so wonderful that we met your needs and were able to make your stay an excellent one. Glad you liked being able to see some of the town from your room as well! I appreciate the comment about the pool area, and want you to know we notice it and have taken care of it. The tiles were cleaned last week and they look great. Thank you for bringing that to our attention, I do appreciate it. Please do come back to see us when you return to Salt Lake City. We would love to have you as our guest again! Thank you for choosing us, and thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We needed someplace to stay to see Paul McCartney in concert. This airport location has been just perfect for what we need. Really quiet - unusual for an airport hotel. Rooms are clean and the morning breakfast is really good. I went down at 6 am. My sister went at 9 am - still plenty.

Staff is really friendly. I would use this place again.

Stayed: August 2014
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you so much for coming to stay with us when you came for the Paul McCartney concert. We are so glad you chose our hotel, and that we met your needs. Thank you for your kind words about how clean our rooms are, and how good the breakfast was. I am glad that you were able to partake of the breakfast and that there was enough for everyone with you to enjoy it. Thank you for the compliment about our staff, I will be sure to pass it on to them. We would love to have you back to stay with us, please come back the next time you are in Salt Lake City! Thank you again for choosing us, and thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed here this week after a trip to Wyoming. I travel quite a bit and end up at Holiday Inn properties at least once a month. The atmosphere, service and amenities at this location were top notch for the chain. The beds were excellent and the room had a nice seating area to help us get some space after 7 hours in the car. Renee at the front desk was especially accomodating.

We ate dinner in the restaurant and had excellent service, very good meals and a very relaxing environment.

Room Tip: We had a family suite, extra room helped, but I would guess the beds in any room would be as comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you so very much for the great review of the hotel. We really do appreciate it. I do believe a mistake has been made, and this review is not for our hotel. We actually don't have anyone at the front desk named Renee, nor do we have a restaurant. We really do appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Brand for your stay and hope that you will continue to choose Holiday Inn/Holiday Inn Express for your travel needs. Thank you!!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The Hotel looks to be relatively new and is clean and nicely decorated. The Staff was friendly and enthusiastic in offering suggestions for rental car return and transport to/from the Airport. The rooms were clean and typical HI Express rooms. The Hotel is located in an Office Park on the far side of Salt Lake City Airport, just a few minutes drive to the Airport. As such, the only downside is there are no eateries and services nearby, with exception of a Pub w/in walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Salt Lake City Airport East. Thank you so much for your wonderful compliment about our staff. They are a great group of people that does everything they can to take care of our guests. I'm very happy they took care of you. Thank you for the compliment about our clean rooms, it is one thing we pride ourselves on. I am sorry that there aren't many restuarants near us except for the pub and pizzeria. We are very close to the Light Rail system in Salt Lake City which will take you downtown in no time at all really, which will allow you to enjoy more options for eating and services. Please do come back to stay with us the next time you come to Salt Lake City. We would love to have you. Thank you again for your wonderful compliments, and thank you for choosing our hotel!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is a very pleasant hotel to stop at for airport transfer. Close to the airport, shuttle, clean and comfortable rooms, great value, great breakfast included in the price. Very welcoming staff.
Compare this to my HI Express Hollywood - the staff there are good but the hotel otherwise needs a complete makeover - and the breakfast there was TERRIBLE. Fast wifi

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Salt Lake City Airport East. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful compliments about the hotel, our shuttle, the clean room you stayed in and especially about our staff. We really try to make each guest feel at home here. I have to say that we have never been compared to a hotel in Hollywood before and I am very happy that we met your needs, and that you enjoyed your time with us. Please do come back and see us again, we would love to have you as our guest when you return to Salt Lake City! Thank you so much!