Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Airport Inn Hotel(Salt Lake City)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Downtown(Salt Lake City)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
North Temple Inn(Salt Lake City)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskcookiessalt lakehotel is cleantwo nightshotel is locatedthe breakfast arearental carshuttle serviceexcellent hotelbed was very comfortableclose to downtownnice roomhieeliaspillowsfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is like most other hotels of Holiday Inn Express. Good services for a reasonable price. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable with fresh, clean linins. They had all the basic amenities like microwave, fridge and free internet access in the room. The bathroom was large and clean with nice plumbing. The staff was polite and welcoming. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and filling. Decent little place for a comfortable stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments about the hotel. We are very happy you liked the accommodations for your stay. Thank you for staying with us. It is always nice to hear that a guest was taken care of. We do strive to provide the best service to our guests. Please come back and stay with us. We would love to have you here again! Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

the staff is real nice we spent a week this HIE and found quite comfortable our room had a king size bed our had a nice desk The breakfast bar was good the staff was real friendly and helpful to . The property had 3 floors the pool was nice to go in a the end of the day

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for spending a week here with us! It was a pleasure having you at our hotel. I am very happy you found our hotel to be comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for the kind words about our staff, breakfast and the pool. They are really appreciated. Please do come back to see us, we would love to have you here with us again. Thank you!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

On vacation touring SLC spent two days at this HIE and found it to be quite comfortable. My room had two double beds which were on the soft side but I slept well. HVAC and HW were great! Internet worked well and room had a nice desk with plenty of outlets. Fridge and microwave. 32" LCD TV. Property had 3 floors and 2 elevators so no delay. On my 2nd floor saw new looking washer and dryer. Nice looking pool but could not use it was just too hot in the enclosed pool area. Like a sauna! Front desk staff very helpful. Roomy business area. Breakfast staff friendly. Would stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel as your place to stay while on your vacation. We are happy that you found our hotel to be comfortable. Thank you for the wonderful comments about your guest room, and the amenities in it. I am really sorry that you could not use the pool area due to the heat in there. We have taken care of that issue and the area has returned to normal. Please come back and stay with us again. I am sure you will enjoy the next stay more than this one. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Where does the information say the shuttle does not begin until 3 PM; I booked when I read "Features: The complimentary shuttle is available to and from the airport" When I called at 2 PM from the airport I was told rather abruptly that the shuttle did not begin service until 3 PM; that I should return to the terminal and seek a shuttle.

Check in was equally as difficult as check in time was not until 3 PM, as well; the front desk lady had issues and commented at least 3 times that although she was attempting to find a room, "check in is not until 3 PM". Finally a smiling lady in a housekeeping uniform helped the front desk attendant find me a room.

Location is misleading as really not near the airport, in my case required a $14 taxi fare; and nothing is near by for meals except a welcoming sports bar, who serves great hamburgers and local draft beer. I will not stay here next trip to Salt Lake City, but will stay more downtown as work related travel is more central to downtown.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

I am so sorry that you had such difficulty with shuttle service and checking in. We do offer shuttle service to and from the airport at almost any time of day because when our hotel shuttle is not running, we have a third party service we use as our back up. Unfortunately we lost one of our drivers and have had to rely on our third party service more often. We are in the process of rectifying that. For check in, we never guarantee an early check in before 3pm. We will always try to accommodate anyone who comes in early. At times it does mean waiting for a half hour to an hour for the room to be cleaned. I am very sorry for the issue you encountered with the shuttle and check in and I do believe it was a new employee that you encountered with both issues. No matter if it was a new employee or not, I will use this as a training opportunity to improve the way we handle circumstances such as yours. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I do appreciate and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you for staying with us and I do hope that we will see you again in the future. Best regards!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We chose this hotel for a nights stay after flying into Salt Lake City airport. It was very nice and convenient to the airport. New and clean. The beds were great. Loved the breakfast bar. Would definitely choose this again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jody1357, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate the wonderful compliments you left about the hotel, our beds, and the breakfast bar. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we would love to have you come stay with us again on your next trip to Salt Lake City. Thank you again for staying, and thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express.