“Support Local Tea House!”
Review of Tearamisu

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tearamisu
Cuisines: Italian
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Support Local Tea House!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The owners own their tea field. They have over 200 types of high quality loose leaf tea. It is the best tea I have ever had. They have homemade Italian desserts.Tea is sold in the small store plus pots & other tea accessories. One of the owners is always there & is more than happy to guide you through your loose leaf tea experience. There are four different seating areas so check them out before you sit to enjoy your tea. The cannelloni are delicious plus the tiramisu is like non other. Sprinkled with Matcha green tea.wiif is available. They also have had live music.

• Visited April 2014

Centerville, Utah USA
“Great business meeting location”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My business associates and I had our first experience at Tearamisu yesterday and I could hardly pull one of my associates away. The atmosphere is ridiculously great with private rooms for 3-6 people and a common room. The tea was great (216 proprietary varieties). I had the green tea creme' brule. I also had the best cannoli and biscotti that I've had in the United States. It's truly Italian-style. The owner is a physicist and Italian chef and will talk with you all you want explaining the processes involved in creating their tea. They grow their own tea on 3600 acres in Vietnam. We have decided that this will be our de facto place for business meetings going forward. The atmosphere allowed for our business planning to go forward with inspiration.

• Visited March 2014