Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$113
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$115
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$193
$187
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$110
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$132
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$221
$174
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$105
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$146
$129
Orbitz.com
1,223 results
All reviewsgreat hoteltemple squarebusiness centersalt lakeshort drivefree parkingwould stay here againparking lotcookiesfitness centerfront desk staffpool and hot tubfew blocksroad tripcomfortable bedshotel restaurantconvenient location
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I stayed here on Election night and the Republicans had taken the place over. What a party. But it was hard to be upset, they were just happy. Rooms are nice, breakfeast is good. Had to park around the corner, but no big deal. Woudl stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2010

Good morning Mr. BillF,
thank your for taking the time and sharing your experience at our hotel. We appreciate the positive reviews and are happy to hear that you would stay with us again next time you are in Salt Lake City. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance to you. Thank you again and happy traveling.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

The Hilton Garden Inn had the best most comfortable bed I ever slept in ar any hotel. They have memory foam mattress with air contolled battons to make each side of a king bed controlled separtely. the hotel has every amenity anyone could need. There is a courtesy van from the airport and back, heated pool, jacuzzi,breakfast buffet and made to order breakfast for only $10.00. They also have a beatiful sitting area and bar with flat screen tv's and comfortable chairs or couches. A business center with several computers and printers and of course a convenient store for items such as toiletries, candy, area postcards and the like. This hotel is definitely a A+. for comfort, cleanliness and price.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear crisco1,
thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience from our hotel. We pride ourselves in providing a great value for any traveler - clean and comfortable hotel with 24 hour amenities, free shuttle and excellent food. One of the main selling points of all Hilton Garden Inns are the Garden Sleep System beds that are currently used also in hospitals. We hope that you will visit us again next time you are in Salt Lake City. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance to you. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

During my last convention in Salt Lake City, my colleagues and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. When we checked in I was surprised to find that our rooms were huge! We stayed in the suites and they were fantastic. It was very clean and they offered any amentities that you might have forgotten at home. The location is a little walk away from the center however, Salt Lake City was not that busy at night. It was as though everyone was asleep by 11pm. Maybe it was because we were there during the week but I would think more restaurants or stores would be open. I didn't have time to go to the pool or gym but for the looks of it, it was nice. Everything was indoors which would be great if you are traveling during the winter of fall seasons. When leaving the one thing that stuck in my mind was free breakfast and no charge for room service!!! Oh they also offered shuttles back and forth around the city. Free of charge. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a nice relaxation home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business

Dear nguyen_10,
thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your business and glad to hear that you enjoyed our suites. We pride ourselves in offering a great value to any traveler with complimentary 24 hour amenities.
We hope to see you back next time you are in Salt Lake City. Please do not hesitate to contact if you need any assistance in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

There are very few hotels that I have stayed in that made me actually feel like a valued guest. This hotel has consistently done that, so it is my hotel of choice when I go to SLC. I actually look FORWARD to staying there. Not only is the hotel both classy and yet 'homey', but they have possibly the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Since I have difficulty sleeping in most hotel beds, this fact has been a great plus for me. The service is second to none (that I've experienced) and the location is very convenient for the downtown area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Dear Heavenly10,
on behalf of me and my staff we would like to say thank you for taking the time and for continuous support of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we are able to provide you with an excellent good night sleep and exceptional service. If there is ever anything you need please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Great hotel. Clean and comfortable. Lovely spacious room with large bed. Bathroom had large shower but no bath. Very convenient for airport (5 - 10 mins drive), and for walking into the city centre (about a mile). Good breakfast with wide choice including variety of fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereals, oatmeal, waffles, pastries, eggs, bacon etc. Vending machines (for drinks) and ice available near room. Cookies available at reception. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Wildflower68,
thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience from our hotel. We appreciate all your kind comments. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with clean, spacious rooms, all the right ammenities and service.
We hope to see you back next time you are in Salt Lake City. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance to you in the future.