“Staff are the best in the world”

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for a week and fell in love with the place the moment I talked to the lady at the reception.
The staff in this hotel are exceptional and treat guests like family. (no kidding) and that's not one or two of them but all of them.
Now the rooms were nice, clean ,spacious and equipped to some extent with basic needs
Bathroom was average holiday inn one but super clean that it looks like new.
The breakfast Buffett was to die for n never have I experienced such a huge variety of food in other hotels in the US of the same standard.
Location was good, u can walk to some places around and they've a Starbucks and 2 restaurants in their yard which also contains a beauty parlor and other shops
Actually u wouldn't feel isolated f u stayed in the hotel for days not going out.
The view of the mountains is breath taking.
Wouldn't choose any other hotel in SLC.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I love hearing such great comments about my employees. We try to make eveyone feel as comfortable and "at-home" as possible when they are here. It gives me great pleasure to hear that our efforts have payed off. Thank you so much for your kind words. Please don't hesistate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better!

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.

General Manager Hilton Garden Inn SLC Downtown

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown

Reviewed November 13, 2013

For the third year my daughters and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn during our annual shopping trip to Salt Lake City. Once again, it was great. This hotel is always clean and inviting. The rooms are very nice, and the staff is wonderful. Check-in was a breeze; in and out in less than 5 minutes. We had a nice soak in their spa one evening. Lots of clean towels and a very clean pool. We'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am so pleased to hear that you have again enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Please don't hesistate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Salt Lake City!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Is there some law that says towels must be horrible for hotels? Seriously, they were like sandpaper. I'm sure someone will say that they have to be that way for folks with allergies, but why can't those folks request towels that are hard and let the rest of us have something that doesn't make our skin be shredded? Other than that -hotel was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I hope that, aside from the roughness of the towels, you were pleased with your stay with us. Be assured that we take every critique as an oportunity to better our daily operations here.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

good location, few block walk into heart of downtown but right off major arterial coming off the freeway, easy back on. Very clean , new, great staff, Starbucks next door, good free internet access, quiet and good shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kurt N

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with the location of the hotel.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Our family stayed at this hotel for our first night in the US after flying in from Australia, and after being awake for about 32 hours, it was wonderful to arrive at a professionally run hotel with friendly staff, and finally relax! And free breakfast, too! Definitely recommend...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to get the rest and relaxation you were seeking!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was in SLC just for two days on business. My time spent at the hotel was basically just for crashing at the end of long days. Still it was a pleasant experience, and had a good night's rest every night! Everything about the stay was hassle free. I would surely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Christian R
GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to get the rest you were seeking. Thank you for recomending us to other travelers.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Reserved online with ease a few days before our trip. We arrived late and Harvey, the desk clerk, made us feel welcome. He answered questions about the hotel, downtown and upgraded us to a Junior Suite. The suite was large and spotless. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Ginny1Mc

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm so glad that you felt welcome and that Harvey took such good care of you. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to him.

We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area. Sincerely,