“Nice hotel”

Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Santa Cruz, ca, United States
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nice room, street noise minimal with window closed, convenient location, good food in the hotel and nearby, and friendly staff. Carpet cleaning trucks parked below my room made noise until a little later than I would have liked, but they were done by 11 PM or so and didn't disturb my sleep. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize about the noise from the cleaning trucks and assure you that they aren't normally an issue. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the quality of your stay with us next time you are here. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.

We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.

Hilton Garden Inn SLC Downtown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Ormond Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is everything you would expect from Hilton. It is clean and well maintained, rooms are spacious, and the beds are comfortable. It is practically on the path from the airport, a 10 minute drive to Temple Square, and 5 minutes to restaurants. Rates vary quite a lot depending on conventions in Salt Lake City. The tram is nearby and can take you to Temple Square and Gateway shopping, although we drove and never had a problem parking.

Room Tip: Request a room on an upper floor for a better view of the mountains. We used our Hilton points to u...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.

St. Louis
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my first time to stay in downtown SLC. It was walking distance to bars / restaurants...about 15 minutes to Red Rock Brewery (great food) and Poplar Street Bar (fun and happening place!) . Rooms were spacious, clean and had very comfortable beds. The indoor pool was nice and the hot tub is open 24 hours...huge perk!! There is adequate and free parking on site. Only downside is lack of complimentary breakfast. There is a restaurant onsite which served breakfast for ~$12 per person, but we just decided to go to the McDonalds a block or two away. Good experience overall...would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location and 24 hours amenities. Next time you stay with us ask about our bed and breakfast package. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.

boston
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Room and pool were very clean. The pillows were the only thing I could find fault with in the room. They were terrible.We took advantage of the pool and hot tub which were also very clean and enjoyable. We thought the brekfast buffet was included but it was not. We went to McDonalds down the street. I would definetly recommendthis property to friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. I am sorry to hear that the pillows weren't as comfortable as you had hoped. Ask us about our bed and breakfast rate next time you stay. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.

Greenville, United States
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on three different occasions. Nice accommodations, the breakfast and dinner staff recognized me and welcomed me back and are very efficient. Will always stay here when in SLC.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GeneralManagerSLC, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us again, and am so glad that you keep choosing to come back. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.

Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very easy to access from the interstate or airport. Hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport. Also the light rail / tram is 1.5 blocks away that now goes to the airport for $2.50. The light rail is also free in the city area, and will take you to temple square and the gateway shopping areas in a couple of minutes.

Hotel was clean and friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tim_T_red14
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our location and airport shuttle. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.

Sammamish, United States
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel was extremely clean and the staff were exceptional. We thought the value was the best for staying in Salt Lake City. We would highly recommend this hotel to others staying in the downtown area. We stayed during one of the busiest weekends and the staff let us check-in early and check-out late. We thought the staff were incredible!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Sheryl J
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the friendliness of the staff. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve our property.