“Best Home Away From Home”

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Clearfield
“Best Home Away From Home”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I really enjoy staying at this Hilton Garden Inn. Close to everything, staff are extremely attentative and very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a nice place to stay.

1 Thank Joy D
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests and are happy to hear that you would consider us a home away from home. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location and satff. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.

801-364-5200

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by this hotel! I wanted to stay somewhere close to downtown as I was planning on walking everywhere, and this place had gotten some great reviews. And they're true!

Great kitchenette area, huge rooms, decent bathroom, the couch wasn't too bad either. And the staff was great! Very friendly and helpful. I was able to check in early with no problems. I called from the airport for the hotel shuttle (make sure you get on the right one) and my room was ready by the time I got there. The shuttle driver leaves from the hotel once you call, so it takes about 10 minutes.

Unfortunately I had injured myself, so I didn't do too much walking, but the hotel is only a few blocks from the light rail, which is free in the downtown core, so I did take advantage of that too. Not too walking/amenity friendly around the hotel, but there is a starbucks in the parking lot! Parking is free and I never had a problem with finding a space once I rented a car.

I would stay here again if I was coming to SLC :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I hope that your injury is healing well. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location, rooms, and staff. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a junior suite on September 1, 2013 and found this hotel to be excellent. The room was really lovely, very clean and modern. The hotel had excellent facilities and the price was as good as the room was. We could highly, highly recommend this hotel and the next time we are in Salt Lake City this hotel will be our first choice. Could not fault a thing about it. The bed was comfy and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We loved the junior suite and it was well worth the little extra to stay in one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area!

Guernsey, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed here with my Mum for two nights and we found the staff and hotel to be excellent. We hardly had any wait at the airport, we called the hotel and the courtesy shuttle arrived in 10 minutes. The room was large, clean and quiet, everything worked perfectly well and the beds were extremely comfortable. The wi-fi access in the hotel is free, the connection fast and the signal in our room on the fourth floor was very good. We also used the business centre on the ground floor.
The location of the hotel was great and it took us half an hour to walk to Temple Square. We ate at the hotel on the first night and the food was very nice with plenty to choose from and good value for money. The restaurant staff were very pleasant both in the evening and at breakfast.
There was plenty of choice for breakfast, either hot food prepared to order or cold buffet, all at one fixed price.
I would recommend the hotel and I would stay here again if visiting Salt Lake City in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tijjw
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey and thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the restaurant and our location. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

salt lake city, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed three nights in the hotel and could not have been happier. I wish that all hotel stays were as pleasant. The hotel staff was friendly, accommodating and very professional. The room and common areas were in great condition. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Salt Lake City.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey and thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

Mountain Home, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great location and the staff and facilities are top rate. The room I had was on of the finist I have visited in the area. Great resturants close by and Starbucks in the parking lot. The internet connection was simple and fast enough to do business over. Great place to stay and very friendly front desk and staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Curtise D
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey and thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

Sydney
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed with our 2 kids, found it to be really nice, not a bad location as we didn't have a car. The staff were all,lovely and we found the free airport shuttle useful. On the first night we slept like logs as it is so quiet UNTIL,

Our second night someone moved in upstairs and the sound of footsteps was almost unbearable. This essentially ruined our next 2 nights sleep. This is possibly the loudest upstairs noise we have ever heard and I would recommend asking for top floor rooms. I would have given four stars if not for this.

Room Tip: Get top floor as too loud if someone above you
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey and thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am so sorry to hear that your sleep was interupted by the guests above you. Next time, please call the front desk staff so that we can do whatever we can to fix the problem. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.