Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed September 14, 2013

the room at this Hilton Garden Inn was extremely comfortable. Very centrally located...was able to walk to shopping, sightseeing, and restaurants. Staff personably and friendly. Has pool but did not have opportunity to use it. Breakfast buffet very good. The hotel showed they were ecologically viable by their recycle notes in the room. A perfect place to stay in downtown SLC.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sheila D
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey and thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location, staff, and breakfast options. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.

marianna.gamboa@hilton.com
801-364-5200

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very good value and location for our 1 stop in SLC en route to LAX. Would definitely return to this hotel if I revisit Salt Lake City and spend some time there. If there is a downside it is that the bar had limited options but that maybe due to the laws in Utah

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pinnerboy1
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I assure you that your business is appreciated and a future stay with us is more than welcome. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I aplogize about the limited selection at the bar. Utah does indeed have laws that limit our options. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve. We'll see next time you are in Salt Lake City!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stay at many hotels during the year. This one is the best. They treat you like family and always know me when I arrive. I can count on the staff assigning the floor and room I want. My hat is off to the General Manager.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Della R

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very nice rooms. Easy access to interstate and plenty of places to eat nearby. Definately recommend. Room service is very quick and food arrives at the appropriate temp. Staff is friendly and helpful. Did not use any of the other resources, but the hotel is very clean and has a safe feel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location and menu options. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed one night here and it was great! We had a rental car and had no problem finding it. It's close to the freeway access. Next door is a Starbucks. The reception counter staff was friendly, professional and efficient. The room was quiet, comfortable, modern and clean. The hotel in general is clean, modern and comfortable. The beds are great- I got a good night's sleep. A very nice touch were the complimentary, freshly baked oatmeal blueberry bars. I would highly recommend this hotel and I would stay here again. It's in the downtown area, but if you do want to sightsee around there, I would drive and park at the City Center Mall.

Room Tip: A top floor room furthest from the elevators and ice machine is always a sure bet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 4steppinout

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location and our complimentary granola bars (We're rather fond of them ourselves). We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent hotel, all employees are very helpful and always kind. We arrived in the afternoon, the weather was hot. Check in went smoothly and as a HH member we were treated with some bottles of cool refreshing water. Our room was clean. We were a party of 4, all adults, and there were towels for three. We called the front desk and within minutes they brought us extra towels. During our 8 days stay we went for breakfast a couple of times. Staff was lovely, food very tasteful and freshly prepared. Location is good, if you like to walk , it' s about a 20 miniutes stroll to the mall and Temple area. And parking is free! It' s no wonder they have won Many awards. The staff of this hotel really deserved them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Irene H

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location and breakfast options. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.

It was "a treat" to have you stay with us and we hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Excellent hotel. Would stay there again. Very friendly staff. Beautiful rooms. I would recommend to family and friends. Liked the free parking in a downtown location. Breakfast was excellent. Good location. I do not know what else to write but it says it has a minimum of 200 characters. I did not use the pool but it looked nice. I was on vacation going to Yellowstone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest service survey. My staff and I strive to provide the best service to all of our guests. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location, free parking, and breakfast options. We appreciate all feedback and look at it as an opportunity to improve.