“Great location”

Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Conway, New Hampshire
“Great location”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Loved this hotel. Location was perfect. Less than 10 minutes to airport. Less than 30 minutes to Park City and surrounding ski areas. The rooms are huge and very clean. We did not have time before out flight to enjoy the breakfast, however, the restaurant looked large with a great variety of food.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear BrendaCConway_NH,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with our hotel. My staff and I strive to provide the best guest service to each and every one of our hotel guests, and we are happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Salt Lake City area.

Marianna Gamboa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Lehi, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This place was much nicer on the inside than the outside. However, we booked this place for the in room jacuzzi and it leaked so it was a major pain to use. The TVs are flat screens but have no HDMI outlets on them and the internet is slower than anything I have ever had in my own home. It clocked in at 1Mbps. Barely enough to surf the web without waiting and not even close to being able to stream anything while in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Jason C,

Thank you for writing a review of our property. We appreciate all feedback. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We have had a professional repairman come and fix the button on the jacuzzi . I am so sorry you had to deal with that during your stay and I'm sorry that I wasn't aware of the problem. In regards to the Internet, we use the Stay Connected program through Hilton, and have had that checked as well. As a corporate hotel we understand Internet is a must.

We hope to see you again so that we can exceed your expectations.

Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed one night for the trip to Yellowstone. Staffs, Shuttle service, Wifi, Breakfast, are all very good. Excellent all around. Much better then the near by "4 stars Sheraton" which we stayed on 5 days later booked through by the priceline.

1 Thank Yuehui W
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Yuehui W,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our property, we appreciate it very much. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the staff, shuttle service, wifi & breakfast. I will pass your comments onto my staff. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Salt Lake City area.

Ketchum, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Clean, comfortable. The staff was the nicest and more helpful professionals I have encountered in a hotel. My highest recommendation. Location is also another plus. Short walk to restaurants and others downtown amenities.

Dear Pilar L,

Thank you for such a positive review of our hotel, we appreciate it greatly. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our staff, location & amenities. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Salt Lake City.

Layton, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Exceptional hotel. Service, cleanliness, professionalism and amenities were top notch for a hotel this size. We were blown away that our whirlpool king room was actually a 2-room suite! The whirlpool is next to the bed, but elevated into the wall, so it's not out in the open--very classy. Breakfast was good, but I don't think the hot breakfast is worth the extra 11.00. Stick with the continental--it has waffles and everything else to keep you satisfied. Awesome experience overall!

1 Thank Marshyl C
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Marshyl C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, we appreciate all feedback. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, especially the service, cleanliness, amenities and your Whirlpool Suite. I am sorry our breakfast did not meet your standards, I will work with my staff concerning the issue. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Salt Lake City.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had one of our sons get sick and in the hospital during our stay at salt lake city, we contacted the hilton garden inn downtown and they were very accomodating when we found out our son had to stay in the hospital longer we talked to marriana gamboa the property manager and I can not say enouph good things about her...she was so accomadationg to our situation and the staff was excellent...she did take our situation personal and she made us feel at home...I would give this hotel and the staff 100 stars if I could...Great job and thank you all so much for your hospitality

Room Tip: if you go to salt lake city look no futher stay at the Hilton ganrden Inn downtown
1 Thank David S
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear David S,

Thank you very much for your positive review of our hotel. We really try to accomodate our guests and make them feel at home; I'm so glad you were able to feel that. I will pass on your kind words to my staff. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Salt Lake City. Best wishes to your son and family for a speedy recovery.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have stayed at both this location and the location near the airport. Both are nice, but this one is closer to most of the activities that one would want to do while in Salt Lake City. I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank HilzDallas_Texas
GeneralManagerSLC, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear HilzDallas_Texas,

Thank you for writing a review of our property, we appreciate it greatly. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time spent at our hotel and our proximity to Salt Lake City's attractions. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Salt Lake City.