“One of the coolest places!”

Salt Lake City Public Library
Big City Loop Tour
Ranked #18 of 149 things to do in Salt Lake City
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the coolest places!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I visited the City Library on a trip to Salt Lake City a few years ago. What a cool building! It was fun just to go around and look at the building. There is a neat ramp up the side of the building that brings you up to the roof of the library and has spectacular views of the city. Definitely worth the stop if you're in SLC.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank teachersteph12

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Landmark modern architecture”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful afternoon here. Used to live n Utah before the library was built and loved visiting downtown to see all the changes. Greatvfacilities for children.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jennie544mm
Plano, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The most unique library I've seen yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

What a cool library! This place is a few stories tall - I walked around the outside perimeter and then entered from the roof and walked down to the bottom. Not only is there a huge selection of books, but there are coffee shops and delis on the downstairs level! Very cool place to walk around and explore.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Brooke S
Canberra
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice Building”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Well this was even a first for me, I was boozed up and going to a public library. I found out that I had an important email coming in from my work back home in Oz. So I asked around on the best place to check my emails as I didn't bring a smart phone with me on this trip. So there I was traveling to a library under the influence. But to my surprise I ended up sticking around for a while and having a look around, it was a really quite nice I felt, and I am generally someone that gets a little bored very quickly when holidaying, so for me to be happy just to take in the building in was a nice surprise.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Aaron D
Manteca, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“HUGE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

A beautiful place to visit. Huge library. It is downtown but usually not crowded. I just walked around for an hour and looked at everything. People forget how nice it is to go read for free.

Visited December 2013