“beautiful”

$59.00*
and up
Salt Lake City Tour and Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performance
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The staff was friendly and professional. The choir was better than I expected live.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

We were lucky enough to be there on Sunday, Pioneer day, so we attended the Choir special performance. I knew it was going to be good, but nothing prepared me for this display of angelical voices. It made my chest tighten with the emotion and brought tears to my eyes. Best choir performance I have ever been to. Truly amazing, mesmerizing, Awesome.
My thanks to the Mormon community for the invitation.

2  Thank Madrileña
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I went to the Thursday night rehearsal of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It was a great experience. I attended this about 7 years ago and only a few dozen people were there. However, there seemed to be a couple of hundred people attending this time. There was plenty of room since it was held in the conference center. If you get a chance to go definitely take advantage of this event.

1  Thank cas250
Reviewed August 8, 2011

They rehearse on Thursdays & the rehearsals are open to the public, & are free. It's pretty interesting watching & listening to them, altho' a little frustrating because it is a rehearsal & not a performance so they stop & start & go over the same phrase of music several times. That is interesting for someone who likes their music, but not for kids. There were some kids next to me & they were very wiggly & silly & it was distracting for those around them. The parents shouldn't have brought them.

2  Thank Dakini08
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (MoTab ;) ) on a Sunday during the "Days of '47" Celebration (July 24th) and was truly blown away. I am not Mormon, not really religious at all, but found the music and the accompanying stories extraordinarily inspiring. The choir performed across the street from Temple Square at the Convention Center and we were there for the Sunday morning live radio broadcast performance. If you're in Salt Lake City, this is a must do! If you can't make the Sunday performance at 9:30, there is rehearsal, also open to the public on Thursday evening. Be prepared to get there early on Sunday, they close the doors before 9:30 so make sure to get to your seats beforehand.

3  Thank astraykat