“Christmas Midnight Mass (four stars)”

Cathedral of the Madeleine
Ranked #10 of 166 things to do in Salt Lake City
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I try to make it there every year. It is really beautiful whether you are Catholic or not. Amazing paintings. Plenty of seating.

1  Thank steffim471

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Absolutely beautiful woodwork and artwork. The signs of the cross are very interesting and stunning, more modernistic but fascinating to study.

1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am not catholic, but the Cathedral of the Madeline is a beautiful place which I love to visit. I rivals anything I have seen in Europe. I receive a welcoming sense of 'Peace' when I enter. Thank you for welcoming me as a visitor.

1  Thank RoryJay
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I went inside back in the 80's, at night, with a date, who didn't know how to stay close. Other than an organist, no one was within eyesight. I could tell that the structure was beautiful but I would recommend a visit when people are there.

1  Thank notpastthemidwestyet
Reviewed September 15, 2012

They don't make 'em like this much any more! Architects will appreciate this building for the magnificence of it's craftmanship!

1  Thank Chelebelle1U