“Fabulous for all ages!!”
Review of Clark Planetarium

Clark Planetarium
Ranked #22 of 162 things to do in Salt Lake City
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I took time to visit while at a professional conference and went on my own - I was as engaged with the interactive displays as the youngest visitors and was extremely impressed with the diversity of the types of exhibits and how each was interactive. My kids would have loved it and I hope to bring them back to see it one day. The planetarium show was very well done with excellent narration before the projected portion of the program.. I was also impressed to learn of the variety of shows and films offered (and the fact that they produce their own!) and only wish I could have been in town to go back for the cosmic light shows.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We saw the featured movie and did all the fun photo ops....it was a fun day. Nothing to brag about but also a good time. No more than 1-2 hours or you'd be bored not enough to see.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been to the Clark Planetarium twice and intend to visit as features appeal to me. The problem is parking. The planetarium is part of a large out door mall. Street parking is very limited (convenience, time, cost); consequently, cavernous underground parking is the norm.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

very educational. park in the parking lot next door and the parking is validated for 2 hours. the shows are about 45 minutes each. so interesting. not to be missed. the entire family will love it.

there are many educational displays to view before & between shows. you can walk on the moon and mars too.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Oh yes! I love FREE Stuff! This is one of the many FREE things offered in Salt Lake City, Utah! We enjoyed going to the planetarium and learning about our solar system. The coolest thing was seeing what my weight would be on other planets! I really liked that!

1  Thank LesliesLane