“UTAH JAZZ GAME”

Vivint Smart Home Arena
Ranked #27 of 166 things to do in Salt Lake City
Reviewed November 9, 2012

During out stay we went to see the Jazz play the Sun and we had a great time. Our seats were excellent and the facility is beatuiful. When you visit come see a game.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

No matter what event, the ticket prices always seem to be high - but there is a good view from everywhere in the arena.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Prices are high for what you're getting but fairly typical for this type of arena. The enthusiasm was low and little was done to get it up (we were even winning!). The in-between-play shows were severely lacking, only one was really even worth watching and it wasn't even half time. I remember it being better back when it was the Delta center, overall not terribly impressed.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you go to any event here, I would recommend you bring $10 cash just for parking. I had to park my car on the side and run into a nearby hotel just to get wait in line with 5 people just like me in front of me to get $10 cash for parking (no visa/mc) and you can't get in to see the band you paid $$$ for tickets to see unless you do. Major pain in the butt, almost as painful after the event trying to get out of the lot as there are no people directing traffic and everyone is left to thei own devices to get out. Be prepared to sleep or hang out for an hour after the show, because it will take that long to make your way out of there.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We are huge Jazz fans and spend a lot of time at the arena in the Winter months. It's a cool arena and the Jazz Fans are the best! Several dining options in the arena and most of the food is real good.