“Choice #2”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Choice #2”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We visited the Gallery Mall on a Sunday and defaulted to Applebee's as other restaurants were closed that we would tried as they were non or untried small chain types. We got what we expected, consistent OK food fair and inconsistent service. This time unattentive waiter in a virtually empty place. Why do they always sit you right next to the only other party in the section?

• Visited March 2014

White Rock, Canada
“Same old Same old”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

well its Applebee's, the food is good, but really they are all very much the same. It was a quick lunch, fly in and fly out.

Central New Hampshire, USA
“Decent meal, excellent service”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Loved the location of this Applebee's, sandwiched in the vibrant Gateway Pedestrian Mall. Applebee's will pay for your parking garage space -- wonderful place to walk to lunch or dinner. The food is what you expect at Applebee's -- I didn't like the entrée I ordered (my fault, not theirs), but they gave me a different selection at the initiative of the waiter who noticed I wasn't eating my meal. That impressed me.

Fenton, Missouri
“in utah they can only serve”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

two drinks per hour and you must order food to order alcohol, also if you have children in the 21-25 range make sure they have id with them as they will get carded twice, food was great and service was really good

Grand Junction, Colorado
“A service to the veterans”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I missed the free dinner for veterans on Veterans' Day, because I was in surgery at the George E. Wahlen V.A. medical center. However, a week later I stopped here and told the manager that I missed that day and why. She was very nice and friendly: she told me her father was also a disabled veteran, and she gave me almost a 1/2 discount off my bill, thanking me for my service. The food was excellent as was the service. The atmosphere was very pleasant and people I never saw before started long friendly conversations. I had a great time.

• Visited November 2012