Tripadvisor
Salt Lake City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #299 of 1,673 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Carne asada & Chile verde enchiladas are my two favorite dishes but everything I’ve had is tasty. My favorite Mexican restaurant in the Salt Lake valley.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

Seems like a cafe rio employee got angry and started their own version lol! More options and the food was tasty but I prefer authentic Mexican joints for less money. However I bet my son will this place!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here after our flight and headed to Moab... the food was delicious. The salsa top notch and our waitress was super friendly!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019

I'm surprised by all the sterling reviews of this place because I found the food here to be average at best. It could have used lot more seasoning. Service, however, was quite good and the place was nice. I have had better Mexican food in Salt Lake though.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2018

My wife and I went to this place for a late lunch. Service was prompt and efficient. I had the smothered carnitas burrito and my wife a chicken tostada. Both had great beans, generous portions, and very flavorful meat. Price was just right at about $22 with the tip for both plates. I would return again if in the area, it was an excellent experience.

Date of visit: November 2018