“Great Value - Nice Size Portions”
Review of Noodles & Company

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #745 of 1,441 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My son has recently started at Westminster College, and this is quickly becoming our restaurant of choice. It seems the food is reasonably priced, and the portions are fair.

The quality is good and I'd recommend this restaurant for good quality food that doesn't take long to prepare.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The marshmallow squares used to be the best, but they stopped putting so many marshmallows in them and now they're just average rice crispy squares ilke all the rest of their food.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had planned to go to a Thai resturant in SLC that happend to be closed for a week for 4th of July. We were so bummed and craving Pad Thai. I looked up Thai food on Tripadvisor, this place came up so we decided to give it a try. With kids aged 5, 8 and 11, who all have very different tastes, this place worked out perfectly! The Pad Thai wasn't the best we had ever had, but it was still delicous. My 5 year old had chicken noodle soup and oh my goodness, it tasted like Grandma's! The Thai soup was amazing! The potstickers are great as well! The drink selection was almost overhwleming ;) Higly recommend!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Discovered this place on my trip to Salt Lake City and wow, how is this not in Canada yet? So bummed!!! What a fantastic place! The pasta here is restaurant quality food for under $10!!! It's so hard to believe! What a great find! I love that it has a Starbucks feel where you place an order for a pasta and then they come and serve it to you at your table. Very nice, and lots of selection, not only with food but with drinks! I loved this place soooooooo much you have no idea. Great place to eat, especially if you're on a budget!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Interesting selection of asian and Italian pasta/noodle dishes.