“Heed the reviews”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed October 17, 2012

While in SLC for business, I purchased a discount coupon from Restaurants.com. After printing, I researched and read multiple reviews. Unfortunatly, most of the negative reviews were oh so true. The place is filthy, dim, and empty. A warning, don't use the restroom. The lone employee directed me to the "buffett" which consisted of frozen meats and stale vegatables. The completed dish was so-so and upon departure, she did not want to accept my discount coupon. Her english suddenly became almost non-existant, and the unpublished price continued to climb. I finally gave what I thought was an apropriate amount, and bailed. This place need to go bye bye.

Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

When we went in everything looked either picked over or gone. Other stuff looked old & dry...However I'm an adventurous person. We must have come in at a bad time. New items were put out & everything I ate even the dry chicken was good. Let's just say we walked out to full to breathe. We didn't even get dessert.
Dinner was paid for at the door before eating. Drinks seem to be included in the price. It was $26 for dinner for 2 adults & 1 child.

Reviewed December 8, 2010

We went here for dinner and it was horrible. The buffet was left over from lunch service, and most of it was either gone or too risky to eat. The soup had a film on top from sitting so long. Most of the lights were off (probably to hide how dirty it is). The hostess/waitress just ignored us while she watched tv.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 9, 2008

I enjoy their orange chicken...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook