“Elegant, relaxing dining!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 5th and 6th South
Transit: Traxs light rail, Courthouse Stop
Description: A word from The Garden Cafe - Grand America Hotel Ambassador of Special Events, Ali Raafati, works hand in hand with Executive Chef Phillip Yates to make every meal in the Garden Café extraordinary. The Garden Café’s menu pays tribute to the finest “local” ingredients Utah has to offer, such as Niman Ranch beef, Morgan Valley lamb and Zoe’s Farm produce. Our famed Sunday Brunch features live jazz and time-honored favorites such as roasted prime rib of beef, jumbo shrimp, oysters on the half shell, and Alaskan King Crab for starters…and a special buffet designed just for kids! You will want to save room for the dessert display created by our award-winning Executive Pastry Chef, Jeffery de Leon. Experience the joy of sharing good food with friends and beautiful surroundings at the Garden Café (wine list and cocktail service also available).
Utah
“Elegant, relaxing dining!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The garden cafe is an oasis in downtown Salt Lake City. The decor and atmosphere are traditional and comfortable, the food and service are both done well with quiet efficiency preparation!

Oregon
“Charming breakfast”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed across the street at the sister hotel, Little America so on our last morning decided to have breakfast here. While they serve a lovely breakfast buffet we ordered off the menu and were not disappointed. I had an asparagus omelet that was fabulous. My husband's ham and cheese omelet was also very good and he loved the potatoes. The service is on china with silver and we were seated in a pretty window alcove. our waitress was attentive and very nice even though she did not feel well. A fine way to begin our journey home.

Bournemouth
“Small portions for USA”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I did enjoy my meal here, but for the first time ever in the USA I ate 3 courses - implying to me that the portions must be a bit on the small side for USA!. Suited me well enough. Lovely steak, nice vegetables, good wine, but nothing specail. I would eat there again, but do think one could do better in SLC

• Visited September 2012
Yakima, Washington
“Elegant surroundings great presentation”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was there on a thursday night.It was beautiful but at 7:30 PM there was only two tables being served in a very large restaurant.The presentation of food was out standing. The food was very good the serving were small but I like that and the wine list was good. I would highly recommend as long as good food small portions and elegant surrounding are your thing.

Visited September 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Nice treat for Lunch”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Another LDS restaurant we enjoyed. Wonderful view from the windows, great ambience, wonderful food. Reasonably priced, excellent service. Another must try restaurant for lunch.

Visited September 2012