“My Favorite Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
Salt Lake City, Utah
“My Favorite Sushi”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Salt Lake has an abundance of Sushi places, but Sakura is my favorite. Good variety and always fresh.

“Nice, little place near the freeway.”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

This is a favorite, little place near out house. Our kids love it. They like to watch the chef. It is a great location on Foothill Dr. We have never had a problem and we have been going for years.

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fishes are more than a day old, you can smell the fish in sushi. Texture was horrible too. I will never come back here.”
Reviewed February 9, 2008