“Good food but watch your bill closely”
Review of Diamond Lil's - CLOSED

Diamond Lil's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Food was really good but they charged more for the food than the prices listed on the menu. Would go back but verify the prices before I order.

1  Thank Nadine V
There are newer reviews for Diamond Lil's

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have been flying out every year for the past 20 years to ski at Alta and this place is always our final stop before we head back to Bean Town! The prime rib is awesome and the staff are very nice. The owner drove us back to our hotel last year, because we couldn't get a cab.

Need I say more?

5  Thank Fran M
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went here with my girlfriend because we wanted to go some place different. There was only one other party in the restaurant when we got to our table and it took the waitress 5 minutes to wipe down and set up our forks and knives. They left a menu and took a little more than 10 minutes to ask us what we wanted for drinks. Since the waitress was not old enough to take drink orders, we had to wait another 10 minutes for the bartender to take our order. We were told the prime rib is their signature meal, so I had the extra large. The underaged waitress didn't know all the side choices for the meal and forgot to ask how I wanted it cooked. My gf got the chicken penne pasta and it was the oiliest pasta she has ever had, and it came with garlic bread(butter and bread) which was given with the bill at the end of the meal. Cold, fatty prime rib, dirty glasses and water, and terrible service! DO NOT EAT HERE!!! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

We too remember this restaurant from the previous management and it was our favourite place to go but now it is terrible! Dirty, wilted salad bar, bad service, and worse steak. Should have stayed closed!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The feel of this restaurant was very cozy and friendly. I absolutely loved the Prime Rib! It was so tender and juicy, the best I've had in years. There strawberry was pretty amazing as well. I would and have suggested people try it. I loved it and have gone to dinner there quite a few times.

3  Thank gina D