“Love the Prime Rib. The best I ever had!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
West Jor
“Love the Prime Rib. The best I ever had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The feel of this restaurant was very cozy and friendly. I absolutely loved the Prime Rib! It was so tender and juicy, the best I've had in years. There strawberry was pretty amazing as well. I would and have suggested people try it. I loved it and have gone to dinner there quite a few times.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank gina D

Walkertown
“Wasting their time to re-open”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Took group of 24 there. Not enough menus for us, only ONE pitcher cream available for the entrie group, only one waitress for us, made us get our own drinks at a table, food was so-so, then had to pay our bill in the bar! They are recovering from bankruptcy -- probably won't make it. Ate there in their glory days in the 70's and 80's. Much, much better then.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Good steak on the cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Was in SLC after judging a horsheshow in Ogden. Lady at Comfort Suites suggested-we went
Decor--early Gunfight @ OK Corral--think wait staff might have watched Doc n' Wyatt clean house... on the Clantons--
Had Ribeye medium rare(asked for mushrooms,none today)-got garlic bread (feed to pigeons), fried some kind of veggie(was crisp & OK)--BUT THIS WAS A GREAT STEAK, tender, juicy, well prepared ----
Wear your Wranglers, Stetson, no frills---good steak restaurant, and you can go get dessert elsewhere w/savings----

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank DrWalter
Frederick, Maryland
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

The decor and charm of this place is wonderful. I would have visited just for that. However the service was awesome. Our waitress could not have been more pleasant and helpful. The food was also very good. I had the prime rib and it was excellent. Everyone else that was with me had different things and all enjoyed theirs. I would most certainly visit here again if I am in the area.

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank Cheryl W
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best in the state for Prime Rib”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

Very good Prime Rib! Love this place-it has been around for many, many years....we used to go there for special dates back in high school (30+) years ago, and it is still going strong!

6 Thank Utahwoman52