“What's happened to the quality”
Review of Cowboy Grub - CLOSED

Cowboy Grub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Cowboy Grub has been a family favorite of ours for years. We went a few months ago and left feeling like we didn't get the quality of food for the price we were charged. We decided to give it another try on Feb 16, 2012. My wife ordered the corned beef pot pie and I was safe and ordered a hamburger. I asked that the hamburger be cooked medium. My wife did not get what she ordered. It was ground beef in a greasy gravy sauce with no vegatables. My hamburger was over cooked and the bacon that came with it was burned to a crisp. It was not worth the 8.99 they charged. The french fries I will admit were good. The quality of food is not worth the price they charge. This used to be a favorite of ours and honestly I doubt we will be back.

2  Thank carl t

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Cowboy Grub is not fancy, but it does provide old time down home cooking at a very reasonable price. They also have excellant pies - the crusts are very light and flaky.

Reviewed November 29, 2010

Cowboy Grub has been around for at least 30 years. It's a great family place and inexpensive. The pot roast dinner and pies are just like the ones grandma makes.. They have a nice salad bar and good soups. The Grub has a little bit of everything on the menu so it will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

My boyfriend had been telling me about this restaurant, so I finally tried it. I had the open face pot roast sandwich and it was AMAZING! The mashed potatoes were fresh, the gravy was savory, and the pot roast melts in your mouth! The salad bar is small but well stocked with fresh vegetables and salads. The service was wonderful, polite, cheerful and attentive without "hovering". Our glasses of iced tea were never empty. I can't wait to visit this wonderful restaurant again and will definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family!

Reviewed May 24, 2009

Cowboy Grub has a good, large menu with a fun staff. You cannot go wrong here!