“It’s About the Experience”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #189 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dip Into Something Different
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a tough review. The atmosphere is great! Intimate, clean and friendly. The food was good, all 4 courses with a great selection of meats, cheeses, chocolates and drinks. The hard part is the cost. Two people in our party, one beer, one glass of wine, 2, 4 course meals and we spent $150 to cook our own food. We walked away full (mostly). For me, personally, I prefer a different meal experience for that price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we enjoyed ourselves.. Great food wth great friends. This was our second time going and we would go again.. my only advice is make sure you dedicate a good couple hours for dinner. price wise it's expansive about 100.00 + a couple..

Reviewed September 2, 2018

It is a fun place to go, and decent fondue, but not so authentic. I also think that the price is a little too high. I would recommend to try at least once, but probably not a place you would like to go frequently.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We used to frequent the Las Vegas, NV Melting Pot to the point where the staff knew us pretty well. We've recently moved to the SLC area and hope that the same type of relationship can begin here. We've been to the SLC restaurant a few times and I do like the atmosphere at this one as well as the Las Vegas one but I like that the lights are brighter at this one as you can easily read the menu. The staff is friendly and everytime that we've been here someone from management has come out to greet us and ask us how they are doing. I would highly recommend this place for a relaxing date night with a loved one.

1  Thank demoneye
Zac B, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for the review and I believe you have left a few reviews with us and we are very grateful for the time you take. We are excited to have you in Salt Lake and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This is one of our go to special occasion restaurants. The service is always excellent. The food is heavenly and worth the cost. Dinner is never rushed, so it’s perfect to enjoy an evening.

We are thrilled that you choose us as one of your special occasion spots. It makes us happy and we hope to keep up this relationship for a long time. See you soon!! Thanks for the review.