“Great expierence”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dip Into Something Different
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Love the no rush feel and loved sitting in an intimate setting. It is an interesting dining experience.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We arrived at 5:30 march 2011.. maybe 2 other tables in the whole restaurant. We were told without a reservation they could not seat us by the 18 year old hostess. We asked if there was a large party coming that had rented out the whole restaurant or something they said no. I asked to speak with a manager. The 22 year old manager repeated the hostess. I mentioned that even if they did have reservations stacked up, we would be finsihed eating in 45 minutes and there was no way the restaurant would fill up by then. They still turned us away. We went somewhere else to eat. about and hour later we walked by on the way to our car and they were maybe half full.They missed out on my 100.00 for melted cheese and bread. They also missed out on my business for life. My kids like this place and have eaten here since, but I will never take them.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We took the kids here for a special treat. They had a ball. Everything was delicious. it is quite expensive for what you get, but is great for a splurge. Make sure you sign up for their "club" online. You get special deals and a box of chocolate covered strawberries free on your first visit (you have to print out the online coupon)

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a different kind of dining experience, this is it. We had a reservation and walked right in. Enjoyed a delightful and relaxing dinner with a very attentive server. We were a little confused by the complicated menu, but our server guided is through it all.

The food was delicious albeit a little over priced. The cheese and the chocolate were my favorite, but I guess they're probably everyone's favorite!

My one piece of advice is to make sure you take someone you really want to talk to for hours and hours! 3 to be exact!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Cheese was great but came with moldy broccoli. The main course came out warm. that is right- warm RAW meat. The medallions were discolored and expired. Got stomache ache before desert came out. Other locations do this style of dining 100% better.