“OK food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
“OK food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stop in when I am in a hurry. This place is close to where I live and very fast. The staff is great, always smiling. The food is just ok, one of those very few ingredient places mixed in different ways so you can call it something different.

Visited April 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Quick meal from order to eat.”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Hit and miss with the menu. But go a few times and you'll final find a favorite that you'll like. Simple decor and menu makes it a no brainer for quick and easy.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great little Cali-style burrito place”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Highly recommended local alternative to the Chipotles of the world... I actually prefer the food by a wide margin, in fact. Excellent pre/post ski fill-up with convenient Fort Union or Holladay locations. Pretty friendly staff who appreciate a little espanol!

Visited August 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Small and overpriced, don't go there!”
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I use to enjoy Barbacoa, but on 8/30/2010. The burrito was less than half the size they’ve been in the past. I even asked for more food before the girl wrapped it up. I was to the point I was going to walk out and not purchase $7 burrito. Literally anything from Taco Bell is bigger. Trying to find a diplomatic solution I asked for the manager. I explained my dissatisfaction only to receive blank looks. No apology, no remake, nothing. Please keep in mind that this entire conversation was in Spanish. My friend that was eating with me, who is from Mexico tried to explain that my concerns only to get the same blank looks.
I know that customer service at a fast food place is hard to find, but I will never eat there again and neither will any one I know.

1 Thank tegu77
nikkeee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best chicken taco”
Reviewed August 5, 2009

best chicken taco I ever ate in my life.
that's all I had there so I couldn't say much more about the food but it was very large, clean, nice place to enjoy some time in the air conditioning with some free water in hand.