“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Wonderful food, good service & value, nice atmosphere

There are newer reviews for Michelangelo Ristorante

Reviewed June 30, 2011

our group d of 8 friends went to Michelagelos last night for the first time and it was HORRIBLE. The service was horrible, the food was horrible and it took 3 hours to complete our meal. First we were a group of eight and they had expected reservation which we did not make. Then after being seated , we never saw the waiter. He dropped off plates but no bread, they gave us water but no ice. We waited and waited to order and finally had to go find some one to help us. He then came over and said it would be 90 seconds???? We ordered and everything was expensive and ala carte. We asked about a dinner salad was was quoted $3.95 but it was $4.95 on the menu. we were given bread but had to ask 2 times for refills. Three of us had soft drinks and they were never refilled nor were we asked about a refill.
The food took TOO LONG and was terrible. I had the salad and it was bitter. There was only one salad dressing choice.
it was an 1 1/2 since we arrived when our food was delivered. It was terrible- dry- tough . I asked for a steak knife but never got one
we were never asked about desseret
we had to ask for to go boxes and finally we had to get up and ask for our check.
we tipped low and he stood at our table look at the reciepts and gave us bad looks!

do not go here

1  Thank dewitch
Reviewed May 16, 2011

This is the best Italian around. The bread is amazing (a house recipe for focaccia, not to be missed) and the bolognese is the best I've had outside of Italy. Service is friendly and attentive. If you want takeout, you can bring in your dishes and they'll arrange it so it looks like you baked it at home! Also try to hazelnut gelato - worth every bite.

1  Thank Uluave
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I really enjoy the food. Fagioli, Shrimp and Arugula...Wow.

Reviewed December 24, 2010

I really struggle to understand some of the other reviews on this restaurant at other online ratings places. The service was the best I've had at almost any restaurant I've eaten at in the last several years. The food was to die for. I couldn't decide what I liked more...the gnocchi gorgonzola was AWESOME...I couldn't get enough of it, & my kids kept asking me for more of it. The pizzas were very tasty & well prepared with rich tastes, the other pastas we got were all very tasty with accentuated spices and pleasant after tastes. We loved every single dish we got. The chicken primavera was excellent, with fresh vegetables sliced and sauteed and added to the grilled/marinated chicken and white sauces. Everything was perfect. We were waited on like we were royalty. I will return to this restaurant each time I am in Utah. Guaranteed. I will recommend it to every one. No doubt.

2  Thank ElMayimbe