“Service and food excellent”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #240 of 1,421 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Food and service were good. Bar drinks were tiny, expensive and watered down. Would not recommend the bar. Noisy restaurant and service was good but felt rushed.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I love the California Pizza Kitchen. It's always one of my favorites. I go when ever I'm in the area. Love the California Club Pizza, it's the best.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Close to hotel (walking distance), lots of variety on the menu for our group of 10. Background noise not a factor as we could talk easily with all in our party.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I have been dining at CPK since we met over 12 years ago. Our favorites were the sweet and spicy italian sausage pizza (discontinued a few years ago) and the garlic chicken pizza (discontinued very recently). We have been to CPK twice in the last month and it is not the same any more. We were served plain white bread (think wonder bread) instead of sour dough and when my husband asked about his favorite pizza being removed from the menu they told him the ingredients were too expensive so they weren't making it any more. The thai pizza we got seemed below average and we didn't really enjoy it that much. It seems they have lowered their quality quite a bit not their prices.. Sadly, I do not think I will be returning.

Thank m!sskitty
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Service was very good as was the food. Great pizzas. I had the sicilian pizza and my husband had the club, both were so so good.