“very good pizzas”

Dining options: Lunch
Twin Falls, Idaho
“very good pizzas”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Service was very good as was the food. Great pizzas. I had the sicilian pizza and my husband had the club, both were so so good.

Visited September 2012

Fruit Heights
“Gone downhill.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The service wasn't very good. The food was pretty awful. Disappointing because I love the place in CA.

Visited August 2012
New York
“I didn't have pizza but it sure looked good”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

While myself and 3 friends were in Salt Lake City for several days we went to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner one night. I didn't feel like pizza, crazy I know :) so I ordered the Thai Crunch Salad and it was fantastic. One friend ordered the Tomato and Mozzarella pizza on wheat crust and the other ordered their signature Bar-b-Que chicken pizza. The last meal ordered was a Waldorf Chicken salad. Everything was wonderful and our waiter was great. He was fun and attentive.

Visited July 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best thin crust pizza ever!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We eat here at least once a week. Their thin crust margarita pizza is my favorite EVER EVER! It's is so yummy! The bartender and pizza makers are so friendly.

Visited July 2012
Dallas, TX
“Not worth their prices”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My first time at a CPK for lunch was a disappointment- A co-worker suggested this place. A personal pizza, drink and tip= $20. Seriously? The pizza was ok, but nothing special at all. Not my style. I guess I just don't get it.....

• Visited June 2012